Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

here I Am


here I Am

Oh my, where is my Lorde
i have set a place at my table
at the head
yet His throne is empty

i worry not for Him,
for He is mighty
He is able
He is strong,

the seat at my table
longs for His presence
a present to all hearts

yea, my heart does pine for Him
David was not my adversary
for His affection
but my instructor
in that accord
and i am thine
and thy Lorde is mine

Oh my, where is my Lorde

softly He whispered
a thought to me
upon the scent
of Lavender, Lilac, Jasmine
and Honeysuckle

my soul removed its skirt
and donned its dinner clothes
of humility and reverence

ecstasy, a word that cannot
contain my joy
bliss as well falls short

the ambrosia of expectation
manifests and sits upon our table
waiting for us to eat
my Lorde and “I”
so i seat Him
He seats me
He completes me

and we sit bathing
in the reflective light
where truth resides
and i am filled
before i touch my plate
for i have yet to partake
of this days meal

and the wonder of my quest
haunts me with smiles
soulfully deep
lest i remember
the bequest
of my longing heart

Oh my, where is my Lorde . . .

I AM here, my child
I AM He
I AM Thee
I AM All things . . . for
“I AM”

here I AM !!!!


(c) 11 December 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: