Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

chasing Ghosts . . . comfortable with that ?


chasing Ghosts . . .
comfortable with that ?

am i chasing Ghosts
the Ghosts of my intent
wondering
where does the key
to actualization lie
as i vie
to fulfill this dream

tears spilled
in my loneliness
upon the pillow
where my sorrows
have come to reside

in the morning light
they do not hide
for the stains
of my pains
residually show up

sometimes it is memories
of past joys
that twist the knife
into the heart of my now
and somehow
i escape
most times not

there are anxieties waiting for me
further down the road
some hidden
some obscure
but for sure
there are those dirty little bastards
who blatantly
latently
await our arrival

i read the affirmations
that perspectives are mine to have
or have not
is this the healing Balm
the Salve of this soul
as i tweak and cajole
my self from this truth
that dominates

at times it wanes
dissipates
and waxes again
in the cycle of the moon light
not garnered only to the night
but within the day
telling me the Sun is not bright
and my fright then transmutes
to a higher truth
that i may awaken
and know that all that i have forsaken
of my regality
was but my creation
my frailty
in my Faith

that i may spend my life energy
chasing Ghosts

comfortable with that ?

(c) 5 December 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: