Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today . . . Give Hope




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Photobuckettoday . . . give hope . . . Photobucket


Photobucket


broken down trodden
life is a bust
full of despair
no one to trust

to many valleys
and the mountains are too steep
i just want to sit here
as i continually weep

friends are just not here
when i need them the most
i want to run in my life
but i seem to just coast

hope is not near me
only dark clouds
rained out parades
the child’s screaming too loud

i want balloons and ice cream
and colorful clowns
life took my cherries
in my bowl it put frowns

should i just give up
i have already given in
where are they now
the one i called friend

i know what i’m saying
not very pleasant you see
i need you my brother and sister
won’t you hear my solemn plea

won’t you please help me
please give me your hand
and lift me up friend
that again i may stand

today . . . give hope


Photobucket


~ wsp ~


~ U N I R 1 ~


Photobucket


© 2008 : William S. Peters, Sr.



Photobucket

No comments: