Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 17, 2009

i am here




Photobucket


I Am Here


Photobucket


the moon is calling me
calling my name
the tides of my passions
are no longer tame

they are raging against
the world with a force
that can not be assuaged nor restrained
as they seek their course

for now i am a river
where i once was but a stream
and naught shall rebuke me
as i flow to my dream

the Oceans of all life
i’ve come to embrace
my divinity and my beauty
in this Human Race

i’ll not be deterred
for ‘tis already conceived
for “Now” is my future
and ‘tis already achieved

so won’t you enjoin me
for we are life’s flow
and live life with passion
and let the whole world know

that . . .

I Am Here !


Photobucket


© 2008 : William S. Peters, Sr.


Photobucket


No comments: