Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 17, 2009

come my child come . . .




Photobucket


Photobucket


come my child come . . .


Photobucket


do the Trees wither
because they are afraid
the Sun won’t come out
“I” implore you my children
from your hearts
remove all doubt

for “I” am with you
all the time
so “I” gave to my child bill
this simplest of rhyme

trust in Me
in all that you do
and know that “I” will always
all ways see you through

“I” will always forgive
though “I” did forbade
“I’ll” still love you
beyond the mistakes you made

you see “I” am your Father
the only ONE
you’re fighting a battle
that’s long been won

so come back on home
where you belong
just follow the path
of Love’s beautiful Song

“I” AM waiting for you
that ”I” may embrace
and hold you closely
and kiss your face

so come my child
to your Garden within
the seed has been sown
let it blossom again

come my child come . . .


Photobucket


~ wsp ~


~ U N I R 1 ~


Photobucket


© 2008 : William S. Peters, Sr.



No comments: