Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 17, 2009

i have . . .




Photobucket


Photobucket


i have


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


i have a star in my pocket
i picked it just for you
so you can make a wish
and your dream come true

i have the sun in my heart
to warm all your days
i’d brighten your joys
as your inner child plays

i have a smile in my thoughts
giggles and laughter too
with pastels of loveliness
i painted just for you

i have fruit in my basket
fresh from my grove
divine ripened sweetness
from seeds of my love

i have flowers in my garden
with your loving scent
blossoms, honey and butterflies
heaven be not thou rent

i have you in my life
and now that i live
all that i have
to you i do give


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


~ wsp ~


© 2008 : William S. Peters, Sr.



Photobucket


No comments: