Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

peeking through the blinds


peeking through the blinds

i stood in the Kitchen
peeking through the blinds
my view was naught but the Side Yard
nothing discernable to look at
yet i got caught looking
i was mesmerized by the landscape
and it allowed me to escape
my now

what i noticed was my mind
as it began to wander
to and fro . .
i did not know
where it was going
but gone it went
and for the next twenty minutes or so
i was in some sort of mind flow
examining so many facets of my being
and i was seeing colors from my past
and they were moving fast
the scenes of childhood
seemingly melted
into my current aspirations

the light was reflectively bright
i don’t remember
seeing anything associated with night
for these images emanated from my own light
and that was all right with me

i saw this young boy frolicking in the Sun
and i realized as he turned his face
to face me
he was my Father’s Son
and i am he whom i speak of
oh how i so loved him
the way he used to be
and i wondered
was it the years
or the Fears
that done this to me
and the tears began to flow
from within to without
and with an knowing
that doubt of who i could ever be
was released at that moment
i spent
as i stood in the Kitchen
peeking through the Blinds
of my realities

© 2 March 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: