Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

deny me not . . .


deny me not . . .

the “i” of the Christ
has come once again to anoint us
will you embrace me in the Garden
and then deny me in the Court
Peter
do you know who “i” am ?
and why i come to you ?

let us dance once again in the Gardens
of sweet expectations of the rapture
let us capture
but not embrace
taste
the essence of divine sweetness
and in our completeness
we shall know of the unfettered realm
where all possibilities are spawned
and in the dawn of this new day
a “new” way
knew way
known way
is once again revealed
for that which has been concealed
can no longer be hidden

will you deny me Peter
it is you who complete the circle
the circle of light
that all may see the glory
will you deny me my beloved one

i have given you the sword
the word
that you might smite the ear
of those who hear not
and you have so willingly done so
but i ask you Peter
will you deny me
deny your self
your divinity
your truth
your essence of soul
as you have done so many times before

i beseech you my brother
the door is opening
that you may come into the room
where thy solace resolves your anguish
the light is on
gather thy self
thy tongue that yearns
to utter the name of your truth
will you deny me Peter

the Universal Soul is stirring
preparing a place for you
your seat has been empty
much to long
your task is nearly done
will you deny me Peter this time
will you cast the Holy to Perdition
for the condition of comfort you seek

let thy Soul speak freely now
embrace me in your depths of love
love unrequited
in spite of the darkness of illusion
feel my lips upon that of thy own
and speak
my child
my brother
my self
my love
and dare not deny me
deny me not

my beloved Peter
deny not the “i” in thee


20 March 2011 : William S. Peters,Sr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog