Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

oh, did i say i loved her



oh,
did i say i loved her

i don’t quite remember
when she came into my life
it must have been that day
when i thought i was the sun
for her light was so intense
she brightened all that i was

where there was darkness
it fled
and i bled
naught but thoughts of goodness
whenever she crossed my mind
which was not often
because she was always on it

i think of the possibilities
of what lies on the road before me
and her
and the Stars begin to glisten
in the middle of the day
lighting my way
that my dreams
are seen
and i am redeemed
for she is all i ever needed

she speaks words to me
that move me
syllable by syllable
vowel by vowel
and her consonants
are constantly inspiring me
to want more of her
all of her
to taste her
hold her
kiss her
and i miss her
even when she
is right by my side

oh,
did i say i loved her


© 7 August 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: