Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Beautiful you


Beautiful you

my dearest beloved
beautiful you
flower of life
blossom
and let me inspire
and be filled
of thy fragrance

let my aspirations
skip with my longings
in our communal ecstasy
for you are here

spread thy wings
enjoin them to that of my own
let our hearts embrace
as we look upon the face
of eternity once more

whisper sweet memories
of times when we danced
joyously smiling
unfettered brows
for there was naught but light
and sweetness about us

flower my love
open your petals
let me suckle
at thy breasts of time . . .
forever and now . . .

embrace my dreams
as that of thine own
in the now
of eternity
as one breath
one thought
one heartbeat
beautiful you


©  31 July 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.




No comments: