Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

it is mine



it is mine

i sit here
exposed and raw
willing
vulnerable
and
receptive

Brother Wind comes
dancing about me
caressing my skin
tickling my consciousness
into heightened awareness

animated He is
reaching in
to magical places
within me
i visit not often enough

2 eyes closed
1 eye open

i am in the garden
where the imaginings of men
are seeded
take root
sprout
blossom
and bear fruit
to our expectations
for in this realm
whatever i deem
becomes real

i realize
that i have personified
my Brother
Wind
and He follows
the Law of Source
“reciprocity”
and personifies me

as He dances
teases
appeases
Destiny’s call
there are whisperings
being actualized
manifesting
becoming my truths
of this moment

the Trees sway
in gentle acknowledgment
and their leaves applaud
the brilliant marvel
of this epiphanic moment

and my soul smiles

there are Flowers
smiling as well
blooming
blossoming
imparting fragrance
concording the symbiosis
of Brother Wind and i
for Source being Source
answers the call
of all hearts

and as i withdraw
from the Garden
and the Magic
held in this moment
my Soul blows kisses
upon it’s own reflection
exemplifying
a love of “Self”

“Self”
which is a part
of all things
and all things
are a part of me

so i pick the proverbial Flower
press it to my Heart
touching my Dreams
and i know
that
this moment is eternal
and it is mine

© 30 August 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: