Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

in my embrace


in my embrace

i have held you for aeons
in a place
that only my imaginings can touch
for your beauty is too sacred
for the world

when i hold your picture
in my mind
my soul bows in reverence
for you are of the Holy
a place that only Gods know of

i look at my life
and the grandeur of hope
the bounty of dreams
and i realize
that you are that epiphany
i have always prayed for

my spirit is that of the child
skipping across the meadows of life
where flowers are dancing
and butterflies prancing
for they hear the song
of my glee
i have found in thee

and if need be
i will hold you again
til the end
of all perceptions of time
beyond this rhyme
we call the infinite
beyond eternity
for now
you are here with me
in my embrace

© 28 August 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: