Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

“This Too Shall Pass”


“This Too Shall Pass”

i stood in the semi dark night
and i watched the Moon’s soft bathing light
slowly become obscured from my sight
i did not panic
for in my truth
i knew that it would return
it was not my Hopes
it was the knowing
and the past experiences
and i was resolute
in the Faith of it’s deliverance

so be it with man
we are a light
fixed upon the Skys of Creation
though Clouds may Come
Clouds shall pass
but our light still yet endures

and as the Moon
it was not the seeking of my Heart’s desires
that brought back the light
of these fires of love
i had for this soft Moon Light
which caressed my dreams
and my visions of what was to come
Patience did not quicken the action
the fact simply was
and is
that Clouds do pass

i often think of the times
when i could not wait
and as i moved
seeking the light
in my night
i ran to and fro
rejecting what i now know
it was i who maintained the alignment
of my obscurity
with a certain surety
for i kept the clouds
betwixt me and my light
and my nights endured
that much longer

so this night
this moment
in stillness i stand
and in the knowing
life is showing me
this simple truth of all things

“This Too Shall Pass”


© 24 February 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: