Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

this midnight blue sky


this midnight blue sky

midnight blue skies
stars dangling
twinkling
filling my eyes with it’s wonder
as i wonder about the wonder
of creation

the vastness overwhelms me
and draws me into it’s void
the bosom of allness
and in my smallness
i realize my integral-ness
for i am a part of the all

have we fallen here
what is our purpose here
is it simply to be here
was it my choice

the stillness envelopes me
and in the calm of perfection
i am rested
for somehow i feel
that i have been vested
to exist in an evolving dream of realities
and all my malleable thoughts
are but of wonder
and curiosity
and a driving penchant for discovery
of what lies behind
this midnight blue sky


© 27 February 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.


The Utah Writes

No comments: