Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

in my meditative silence of “be” ing


in my meditative silence of “be” ing

in a meditative silence
i heard the footsteps of my destiny
softly approaching my now

i sat in a stilled awe
as i watched “future”
dance in the gardens
of my present
and it’s unfolding

i have lived by a creed of
no expectations . . . no disappointments
yet here i felt the flutter of my heart
as it too longed
to dance along in joy
of the coming

need i say
the overwhelming presence
of this communion
captured and devoured my imagings
as this spirit massaged my consciousness
back to it’s origin
and i was beginning to feel
the wholeness of my bliss forgotten

i remember the Garden
i remember the Fruit
i remember the Peace and Harmony
my Soul exuded long ago

i remember the flow of the Stream
and it’s pristine clear waters
and i as this stream
became ever so lucid

and now, as i sit in this place
i have reconciled self from illusion
and come to understand
life is mine to command

in my meditative silence of “be” ing


© 20 February 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: