Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

God is alive . . .


God is alive

psssssttttt
there is something i have to tell you world
God is Alive
i can feel Him
stirring in my heart
as He tickles my Thymus
to awake the beauty
of my sleeping consciousness

give me your hand my beloved
lay your palm upon my chest
feel the sacred dance of harmony
found in my beating heart
and my rhythmic breath

listen to the song
of reverent gratitude
and look into my eyes
as they glisten with life
there you see the sparkle
of a certain reality
as the Stars in the Heavens
for . . .
God is alive
in me . . .


© 26 February 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

The Utah Chronicles

No comments: