Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

did i come yet ?




did i come yet ?

did i come to learn
did i come to serve
did i come to earn
my way back into some mythical heaven
where the life of “Good and Plenty” awaits me

did i come to teach
did i come to be taught
the answers to the riddles
my soul sought
and still seeks
or is it my “Mind Stuff” seeking
the answers hidden behind the veil
that clouds my judgment
as i judge
where i should shine my light

a little to the left
in my liberalness
a little to the right
in my obstinateness
yes, my inflexibilities
causes me hardships
and it rips
through my total being
like a storm
and as i for this moment
sit in it’s eye
attempting to blindly see
the impending
in my stupending
way

i write these cryptically reflective lines
from some deep pool of “Self”
but i would rather flow
yet,
i feel a bit damned
and dammed
and i just don’t know
how to let this Soul filled river
run to it’s Ocean .. . NOW !

did i come to complete this cycle
did i come to start anew
did i come to find my “Self”
or did i come to remember you
did i come yet ?


(c) 20 December 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: