Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

and i hold on


and i hold on

i told her to hold on
that i may catch my breath
for she inspired me beyond
all the joys of my imaginations
for all they could embrace
were the dreams
of the possibilities
of what may come to be

how i long to lay my head upon her breast
for i know that my solace
is found in her heart beat
as i listen intently
to the blessings of her presence
with each sacred breath

my fingers long
to dance upon her skin
feeling the soft down
rise to greet me
with a desire now fulfilled

her lips has always
been a wonder of mine
and soon come
i shall taste of the nectar
they offer
just for my pleasure
a treasure i not share  with the world
save in my smiles of satisfaction
that i am blessed

oh the ways of love and longing
the songs my heart now sings

and this moment becomes eternal
as i glisten brightly
in the love
of this dream
of her and i

and i hold on


© 1 February 2013 : william s. peters, sr.

No comments: