Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

within and without


within and without

i stood in the doorway
facing outward
of my shed
where i concocted life

there was sunshine
and wind

i stepped out
and the light of possibilities
embraced me
from all directions
for me
it was a new day

yes the shed now appeared dark
but i had light
for i made my own
within the walls
where limitations
and boundaries prevailed

i manufactured my dreams
and now i step out
to embrace them
live them
be them
ahem

brother Wind snatched
my imaginings
and took them
to the “Lands of  Fruition”
and i smile
the smile of a child
that no longer is faced
with limitations
for the world of wonder
is before me
behind me
to my side
all about me
within
and without

19 September 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: