Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

words . . .


words

i sat
i picked up my pen
the tongue of my soul
and it began to speak to me

it let it’s “Holy” upon the pad
that lay before me
that i may read

this is much like that of my Father
for am i not my Father’s Son ?
with but a thought and a word
He created Worlds of Wonder

i too have thoughts
words ‘i am’ learning

(c) 14 January 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

words

No comments: