Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

like a Moth to a Flame . . .


like a Moth to a Flame

like a moth to a flame
i followed the fragrant scent of my soul
for at it’s origin
is where i suspect my garden resides

in the amnesiatic existence
many a time i have forgotten
that i was lost
and each day a cost is excised
from the time that i rise
to greet the new day
and it’s warm embracing light
to my final yawn each night

and the ironic metaphor is
again i close my eyes
as i do so much in my “now”

so i follow the fragrant scent of my Soul
like a moth to a flame


(c) 25 January 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: