Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blasphemy

 

Blasphemy

God is
whatever we determine
Him to be
or Her to be
or It to be
yes, God is
Blasphemy

if it is up to me
to determine what i see
my God to be
then i must be the God of God
or is it the Good of God
or the God of Good
for if God says to me
I Am the Great I AM
then i am
Blasphemy

many times we seek to define
within the confines of mind
that which is so beyond
the ripple in our little pond
we call life
there are still yet Oceans
filled with the motions
of life
and strife
Blasphemy

i open up my consciousness
to come to believe
that yes
there is something greater
and sooner or later
i will have to reconcile
this revelation
and in my small minded truth
i will reconcile my God to me
Blasphemy

as i sit here
i remember what Momma said
and Grandma said
but they are dead
but while they were living
they were giving
lessons
teaching and confessing
about salvation
and a life everlasting
praying and fasting
and type  casting
measuring my soul for wings
or horns
Blasphemy

what i don’t understand
is if we did believe
and receive
these things
why are we not singing
the songs of joy
as their bodies have been deployed
back to the dust
from whence it came
in the name
of the Prophet
the Son
Blasphemy

was i not Created by  Source
from which all things came
and still you want to play
this tired old game
telling me that i am by nature Sin
from without to within
was not my Creator God Perfect
so therefore am i
there is no defect
and i have come to suspect
your convoluted indoctrinations
and your revelations
about the manifestations
and who we truly are
now tell me just how and why
you, man were able to conclude
your theorems
did you hear Him
whisper that your mission
was to delude the people
into becoming the sheeple
Blasphemy

yet they tell me to worship
that a smart ass guy like me
should bite my lip
for loose lips sink ships
and again i quip
to my self
to hell with this . . .
i want bliss
now
somehow
Blasphemy

i am not Sea Worthy
even in the Sea of Forgetfulness
i still have my mess
for many a test
i have failed
when all i attempted to was sail
the stormy Seas
who heard my pleas
when i fell to my knees
with my Rite and my Rote
yes, i took notes
and i studied the effect
though i was suspect
of the mission i was on
Blasphemy

and now that Grandma is gone
she went to a better place
that is what they have told me
so let us face it
and let it be known
that i am on my own
to decide what fate lies before me
and though i may not see
what they have told me
i do know
that life for me is like a river
and i flow
to that Ocean i spoke about
even when i lived in doubt
and though many times in life
just when it looked that i would strike out
my God appears
and through my many fears
and my tears
he shows that He cares
and delivers me
for as i said
it may seem that my God
is defined by what’s in my head,
and for me He is not dead
but He is mine alone
so let it be known
that my God is not yours
He, She, It is mine
to define
as i so please
and right now my God is Home
sitting by that nice warm fire
inside of me
filling me with desire
to become a better me
you see
and excuse me
i do not need you
to tell me what God is
for
God is
whatever we determine
Him to be
or Her to be
or It to be
yes, God IS
and this is not Blasphemy
this a very real reality

for if it is up to me
to determine what i see
my God to be
then i must be the God of God
or is it the Good of God
or the God of Good
for if God says to me
I Am the Great I AM
therefore i am

Blasphemy


(c) 2 January 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: