Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

ever for . . .



 
ever for

my soul joyfully weeps in anticipation . . .
of your coming
…home.
i know with all due certainty
that you bear for me a bountiful heart,
filled with the gifts of “Heart”,
with no limitations.

Through many restless nights
i rode the dream streams
of colorful light beams
looking over the horizons
of my aspirations . . .
looking for you

All my senses enlivened
with the urge but to be of you . . .
through you . . .
in you . . .
once again . . .
for you complete
the “me” of “me”.

Over the eons
i have watched
the waxing and waning
of my passions and desires,
knowing that only your heart
could align my path with my truth.

Need i say that
the warm velvet of your ethereal touch
grounds me in the soil
of the garden of “Birth and Death”
exposing my silly illusions . . .
that i am finite.

Yes Love,
in my delusional haste to live
and the creations of my own hauntings,
i knew you were always there . . .
heart in hand
flowing with the essence of all life
. . . love.
For with Love,
Death willingly is trumped
and thus submits it’s veil of deceit
to what “IS” . . . Life!

So my dear
bring me the breath of “BE”ing that sustains us . . .
bring me the Joy Divine
bring me my Life’s Light . . .
Light my Lantern once again
bring me our life
that permeates all “BE”ing . . .
that i may awaken
and be transformed in the . . .

ever for.

(c) 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.


~ inner child ~

~ inner child enterprises ~

~ on FaceBook ~



No comments: