Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

sometimes . . . ?


Sometimes ?

it was a lonely time
and my comfort and consolation played “Hide and Seek”
in the chambers of my heart
and my thoughts

all too often as the Artist that i am
i created a multitude of personas
so that it would appear that i had friends

i embraced this deliberate schizophrenia
so i would have someone to talk to

in my seclusive reclusion
my fair dear old friend “Joy” eluded me
so i found it quite necessary to delude myself
that i may pretend to be sane
on this inane plane
i have adopted as my lot

seemingly i have forgotten
the feel of the sunshine
and winds
upon the Sails of my hope
yet i have been coping
much longer than i cared
yet i dare not
go beyond the line in the sand
of my insecurities

yes, i was lonely
as only i could be
for in some justifiable
unreliable
verifiable
yet deniable line of thought
i have bought
into some deranged psyche
that i was OK
what can i say
for we all live that way . . .

sometimes ?


(c) 23 January 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: