Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

in the night . . .



in the night . . .

i wrote a letter to the Universe
to express any and all my cares
when i looked upon the Heavens
i somehow lost my fears
a feeling of wonder embraced me
in the flowing of my tears
and the pittance of my troubles
have somehow disappeared

i spoke to the twinkling Stars
my Dreams within my night
and somehow in the deep darkness
i saw their twinkling light
that hope resides forever
where ever there is plight
and they spoke right back to me
and my own twinkle became bright

there is such a joy in living
that is what i believe
for all the things i wish for
are up to me to conceive
and upon that note i go forward
for all can be achieved
my anguish was taken by the night
and my soul is now relieved

for in the Stars of Heaven
i see all i can be
the beauty, Joy and light of life
is in the love in me
i no longer sense the bondage
my thoughts roam in the free
for in the night sky of the heavens
there are star in me i see

in the night . . .



11 October 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: