Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

embracing the sublime . . .




embracing the sublime . . .

before me stood a Mountain
i knew i had to climb
for the Valleys that were in my life
have passed beyond sublime

there was another journey
in that Mountain that stood before me
let me begin this holy ascent
that i may come to see

the landscapes of my bleakness
and all the lessons learned
i knew there was so much more
for that Fire within still burns

so i gathered all my fortitude
to face this climb ahead
the taxing of this quest to climb
affirms i’m yet not dead

that it’s self is a blessing
for change in life must come
i am just so thankful, yes
that the Valley is not my Sum

and neither is one Mountain
i pray there’s many more
for richness of life is in the journey
not about the score

so . . .

before me stands a Mountain
an this is not the first time
many Valleys more i hope to see
as i embrace my sublime

embracing the sublime . . .


(c) 19 October 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: