Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

i am . . . 1



i am . . .

i sit upon the top of the Mountain
The Clouds of my Life are embracing me in their experience
Shadows, Rain, Cold as they drift on by
The Sun begins to Kiss me again
as the Clear Skies show me their Endlessness

I listen to the Soft rhythmic beat of my heart
as it becomes One with this grandeur about me.
I feel life . .
in the Mountain
in the Trees
in the Flowers
in the Soil of Mother
Yes,
i am Life and we are One
I radiate as the Sun and i become One
for in truth we are Twins
i have once forgotten
my Divinity
my Perfection of Being
my Creator
my  Father
my Mother
their love stands about me
within me
and i again
am one
with my family
life . . . love

i am . . .



11 October 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: