Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 14, 2010

and then the calm . . .



and then the calm . . .

it is raining . . .
and i feel the soft gentle drops
tapping . . .
awakening my passions
from the silence.
i sit and watch
my needings
my wantonness
my longings
my urgings
become the collective of my definition.
i look into my “i”
and i see the eye of my Soul
become the Eye of the Storm
as i begin to quake,
as the winds of change,
the winds of my fury
beat against the walls
of who i thought i was.
they strip the leaves
from my Tree . . . Life
exposing my naked vanities
that i may see who i truly am
in the reflections of my beingness,
in my convexing nothingness,
and my allness.
my inner child smiles as
the closet doors are splintered
and sucked into the void
of my abysmal delusionary world
that i have created
to avoid Storms such as this

and then the calm

my inner child glows
and becomes the Sun
unto it’s Self
the Sun of the Son of the Sun



(c) 14 October 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: