Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

to be who i am



to be who i am

4 + 7
i’m squaring heaven
craps shot 11
and i am still eating
unleavened bread

in respite’s sweet sorrow
far off is the morrow
and it’s potential horrows
still loom in my head

we hold to our fears
counting them dear
ain’t that shit queer
we live to play dead

change your thoughts they say
this is a brand new day
make a new path, new way
in my new shoes built of lead

yet still have i desires
fuel by the fires
as i continually aspire
my divine wings to spread

so i will not bereave
when i can conceive
that i too achieve
as i rise up from my bed

for i am a Son
kissed by the Sun
Universally One
i shall not be afraid

i shall extract this dead
out of my head
take off my shoes of lead
my wings be spread
spit out sorrow’s bread
to my dreams be wed
cause i am not afraid
to be who i am


© 18 March 2012 : William S. Peters, Sr.

June Barefield triggered this as reflected in the Open Stanza.
His Profile pic displayed a 5/4 and i had to go in to it . . .
i came up with a bit more of me.
Bless up my Brother June

No comments: