Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

just a write a right


just a write a right

my pen wants to come out to play
what do you say
can i frolic in your garden
where consciousness visits
sometimes

my rhymes are amiss
and i tell you this
i don’t give a flying whatever
about that endeavor

i am more about
how clever
my delivery may be
and what subverted messages
i can allow you to see
you see
i don’t
so won’t you take this
meandering journey with me
and perhaps
we can discover
uncover
something wonderful

there are profane
words
from inane mind
reminding me
of the insanity
i embrace

not often
am i so willing
to face my self
or have to taste my self
and my shit

most times
as the prosecutor, judge and jury
i acquit my self
no worry
i will be redeemed

and to those esteemed ones
like he who peers at me
in that mirror
leering at me
jeering and jibing
while i am scribing . .
go take another nap
i will call you when i am done
poking fun at us
trust me
or not
but yesterday i forgot
something
and a happy face “LOL” and hearts to you
boo
love you too

funny what one may get
when they allow
let
their pens com,e out to play

today ?
did we have anything significant to say
perhaps another nay
or an aye
but know this
i wrote anyway
what did you do ?

just a write a right

No comments: