Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

being here . . . .






being here

the fresh morning sunlight
filtering through the blinds
as i sit here on the edge of the bed
contemplating the light dance upon the floor
contemplating my placement

things are vying for my attention
attempting to disrupt this solemn and reverent moment

where once upon a time i gave credence
now, i just smile at them
at my “self”
and it’s sense of urgency dissipates
in to thoughtless ether

in truth for me
i am being called to write
with my silent pen
upon my silent pad
this morning

a cup of coffee and a cigarette
is my crutch in this Holy connect
to the reverent silence
and . . .
the thought returns once again
this time they have changed their clothing

yes Manah, mind wants attention
again i smile at my reflective vanities

as i peek through the blinds
i see the light of my consciousness
as it peeks back at me
reflectively casting our image
our face
upon the same pool
the pool of our Spiritual Water
in stillness
as we are just
being here . . . .


(c) 7 November 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: