Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

kiss me . . .




kiss me

oh the night of life has been so long
as i await the sun to rise
yet i see a glint of light my friend
in the recesses of your eyes

my heart has been a longing
for the harvest of my hopes
my lover and my dreams i held
from my consciousness did elope

despair and anguish sat upon my shoulder
whispering their logics in my ear
the fruits they afforded me in this life
were laced with bitterness, indifference and fear

that is why i know i am blessed
for through it all you i have known
for you have brought your light for me
that i may find my own

sometimes when we see nothingness
and what we deem as life’s cruel wrath
we do come to know we must press on
we must have faith in our path

i believe each footstep has purpose
if naught but to draw e’en close
give me strength to endure my soul
as i expunge these wisping ghosts

now i am not condemning at all
i embrace the all in my bliss
for in truth the journey has it’s own reward
and in the end i’ll receive my kiss

kiss me


(c) 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.
kis

No comments: