Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 1, 2010

“BE” all you can Be




“BE” all you can Be

i am consciously inhibited
by my own design
i realize my limitations
are all within my mind

i care not for fetters
or the fences about
so i challenge all doctrines
and my fears found in doubt

but i do somehow realize
what’s dark does hold treasures
what once was a taboo
has transmuted to pleasures

but that is not to say
that we should not reflect nor pause
for in our silent contemplations
we discover the roots of our cause

as we transcend to effect
as our life dost behoove
we may come to our dawns
with nothing to prove

so i let loose my inhibition’s
control over me
and bring light to my darkness
to be all i can be

(c) 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.





my New Book "the light in the window" is now available for purchase at :

~ inner child enterprises ~

share with me the Divinity and Beauty of who we are through my Poetic Expressions.
Makes a great gift for one you love . . .

Bless UP . . . Love DOWN . . . bill


No comments: