Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 1, 2010

i am whole . . .




i am whole

i hear Life’s whisperings
all around
i feel Her vibrations
when my feet touch the ground

i acknowledge this truth
that i am connected
regardless of the worldly
that has infected
my vision
my soul
my dream
my whole

so i cautiously open
my sacred heart flower
that i may release
that which has soured

which once was anxious
bound and terse
i submit with reverence
to Love’s Universe
my vision
my soul
my dream
my whole

so this is the day
my Creator has made
my light beams brightly
and it shall not fade

so i journey forward
upon this life’s path
with the utter realization
that all the goodness
i am . . i hath
my vision
my soul
my dreams
my whole

i am whole !

(c) 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.



~ inner child ~


~ inner child enterprises ~


~ on FaceBook ~


~ MySpace ~


~ on You Tube ~


~ Twitter ~

No comments: