Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

and there “i” Be !



and there i be . . .

i sit here on the edge of my world
with all my cares before me
trying to manufacture some happiness
as i go within to explore me

perhaps it is my values
or the empty things i cling to
in my seeking and searching for meaning
in the goodness i be and do

but just what is goodness really ?
is it a Sign on my life’s Road . . . YEILD ?
it has to be more than simply giving
when is the Harvest ? . . . where is the field ?

Lord, you know we have been planting seeds
is all the landscape but barren land ?
perhaps the seeds have been modified
in the secret chambers by the “Dark Hand”

i have watered, i have weeded
“my own Garden have i not kept”
is all of life but a paradoxical parable ?
is this why my Sweet Issa wept ?

and still i sit at the edge of my world
pondering all my cares before me
yet i endure the trying journey within
as i descend deeper to explore me

and there “i” Be !


(c) 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.




No comments: