Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 3, 2012

what am i seeing here ?


what am i seeing here ?

i stood there
in a certain misgiven moment of stillness
my shadow intact
i surveyed the outline
of who i thought my self to be
yet i saw not
the face of me

i felt the Sun at my back
burning its way
to my center of consciousness
and i realized
that my eyes
could not see
the depth of me
and who i thought my self to be

does the shadow represent me ?

is it my turning away from the light
that spurns me
to venture in these depths of perception ?

errant as they must be

i turn to the Sun
and i am blinded by light
and all i feel
is its warmth
upon my face
radiating through my entire being

what am i seeing here ?
is this the sum
of who i am ?


© 3 December 2012 : william s. peters, sr.



my Newest Book . . .
“The Vine Keeper . . . messages in Poetry and Prose”
is available at

No comments: