Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

the Blossoming of Leonardo of Pisa and i


the Blossoming of Leonardo of Pisa and i

the deeper i go
the farther within
the more things look the same

a universe within a universe
within me
calling for my sacredness
a consciousness
i am beginning to trust

too long i have tarried in this illusion
making for realities
that pass on by
and leaves me with tears
fears
and years
for which i can not fully account
but who’s counting
what is unquantifiable

i choose
yes it is choice
to explore beyond the boundaries
where the “busy-ness”
can not be found
in the foundry
for there is no Steely resolve here

all is pliably
at my command
as i see it

and in all things
there is a sweet essence
that envelopes
enfolds
my wonder
and feeds it back to me
and i can now taste life’s sweetness
exponentially
without end

there is an ever playing resonance
that exudes a concordance
enhancing all about me
within me
that dances with my soul

and it is my soul
enfolded
embolded
enveloped in an expression
of it’s self

such is the beauty beyond
the beyond.
the horizon
we once surmised
was never achievable

one can not conquer self
can we ?
One can not Master their Wonder
can we ?

can you count ?

let your ending begin
and become

Fibonacci


© 11 December 2012 : william s. peters, sr.






No comments: