Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 10, 2012

‘til my death


‘til my death

lost years
countless tears
that continually fall
down the cheeks of my heart
from my inner eye

there is an Ocean full of it’s saltiness
and i try my best to stay afloat
hoping for a passing ship
of compassion
to save me
save you
save us

perhaps we are the strong ones
or perhaps the weak
perhaps the fools
the wise
the meek
for i do not speak often
about this coffin
i have laid my soul in
as i prepare for another death

change

my every breath is tainted
with my anguish
i am deeply pained
to not have you in my life
we men do this sometimes

if i could take away your anguish
i would
but you will not give it to me
will you
you do not yet trust in that love
that was given to you
left to you
by Mother

there are no Rhymes
that can suffice
and make missing you
pretty and nice
and if there were
i would rather have you

i pray each day for you
hoping you make it through
without what i feel
inside
for what i have found
is one can not hide
from their truth
and that is . . .

i love you
‘til my death


© 9 December 2012 : william s. peters, sr.



No comments: