Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

One . . .


One

from the nothingness of darkness
came forth “I”

back before the making of the Firmament
and the “Letting” of Light
there was “I”

before the Heavens and Earth
and the Garden of Mirth
there was “I”

and the Spirit
Adam can you Hear It
walking in the Garden
why dost thou hide

“I” sent my Self across the Waters
that the Sons and Daughters
would drink of me
my “I”
and my Eye can see you Adam
to hide is but a delusion
of your own making
and thou are but forsaking
“Self”

i am here where i made thee
did not i breathe into thee?
are not thou endowed with my Breath ?
Each day
you confirm what “I” say
as you drink of the life
in thy lugs
which i have given thee
can’t you see
my beloved Adam

in the Garden of your consciousness
i have given unto thee
Four Rivers
that you may choose
how you flow
how you go

and know this
all paths of truth
lead back home
to the kiss of my bliss
for thou are mine
in kind
as i have defined
thee to be

so open thy Eye
let it be singular
and as far as you can see
it is “I” who is with thee
within thee
without thee
for i am He
She
It
for thou can not confine Me
in things
for all things sings of Me
listen

and where ever you see Darkness
know that
from the nothingness of darkness
came forth “I”
for “I AM” as Thou Art

One


© 17 June 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.


No comments: