Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

i whisper . . .


i whisper

i whisper beyond my anguish
for i have let it go years ago
and i speak these words of love
from the garden of my heart
softly into your ear

i have planted
and cultivated these seeds
of lovely expressions
with joys of anticipation
and fed them with my attention
and watered them
with the sweat from my brow of intent
that one day
i would behold your presence
and present my offering
of love

long ago
before the advent
of the marking of man’s time
i had been given a promise
spoken to my soul
from the lips of Father
that i would know love

i did not understand such a thing
for i had  been borne of it
when i took the charge
to visit upon this plane
where the One Moon wanes
i became intimate
with darkness
which i called night
for the light of my brethren
the Stars of my hopes
became distant
upon the canopy of the heavens

it was at this time
for the first time
i discovered longing
but the promise
yes the promise
told me of your coming

i lived in that moment
in my vision
my aspiration
my dreams
where i dreamed
of such fulfillment

and the eons have passed
yet i have lasted
and i have fasted
doing without you company
but the promise
yes the promise
you were being created
to complete me
molded and shaped
crafted after
the vision of beauty
within my Star adorned Soul

and with this essence of you
i know of wholeness again
and i am reverent
for now i am ever
bound
to the sound
of your approach
your footsteps
in the garden of my beingness

and so i whisper beyond my anguish
for i have let it go years ago
and i speak these words of love
from the garden of my heart
softly into your ear

listen . . .
as i whisper.


©   12 June 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.


No comments: