Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father’s Day


Father’s Day

it was a rainy day
and the grey clouds
loomed over the Mountains
in my near distance
offering the air of solemn-ness
and reflection
and feeling
and the needed warmth
for all Fathers
who are not there

i too am separated
from my sunshine
just as the clouds
cover the mountain
there are times
when a Father’s light
is not let through
but please
know that it is there

and know that i feel you
i feel your pain
acutely
absolutely
and i refute all circumstance
that has provided me
this experience

for i would rather have
sunshine and joy
see the smiles of my Daughters
and my Boys
as they dance in the grace
of presence
of my love
my light
my present for me
for you
my child

Father’s Day
i remember you every Day
for every Day is Father’s Day

© 19 June 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.


No comments: