Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 13, 2012

she is my poem


she is my poem

she speaks in a voice
that is a natural metaphor
for beauty

the Butterflies take wing
the Angels sing
for truly
her melody
is Heaven sent

my heart enjoins her evocations
with it’s own divine harmony
as the euphoric scents
of the blossoming flowers
take control of my senses
and paint all that i know
with her enchanting mesmerizing color

i am inebriated
by her presence
a present
to those who would hear

and i listen

the glistening twinkle
in her eye
sprinkles us common men’s dreams
with possibilities
and belief
that we can redeem our selves
in the eyes of God

i hear my throne calling me
i don my scepter which is
beckoning me
to that reckoning of me
as i embrace her
kiss her face
and taste her tenderness
and her love for life

when her lips part
all the smiles
that were waiting to be born
manifest
a destiny
that is abundant
with blissful kisses
to all who have a cheek
and all seeking souls

yes she is that orchestrated symphony
we all vie for
men die for
that i cry for
i weep for
each night in my sleep
for she is
my beloved metaphor
for life
she is my poem


© 13 October 2012 : william s. peters, sr.

No comments: