Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 13, 2012

as i scream


as i scream

i walk into the vast
seemingly endless Canyons
of my thoughts
and i scream
finding solace of some sort
in the reflective reverberations
these un-anointed vibrations
which bring to me
no usable return

i am seeking a reasonableness
but i am haunted
for all i hear
is this voice of my own
visiting upon me
time and time again
with a fading frequency
that rings of no validity

i scream again
God, don’t you hear me
i stand in your valley

my eyes are not completely open
i think
so that “Shadow of Death” . . .
evades me
like a leper
in a colony of nubile virgins

do i soil this ground i walk upon ?
how can that be
when i traipse through this life
as one of the dead

perhaps it is my deaf ear
that which i have turned to you
many times before
in our past relationship

may i offer my apologies

there is a putrid smell
that they tell me exists
where you have stored your fruit
and it rots
if this be true
most certainly you know i must ask
why ?

my arrogance at times become me
and you too my Father
for what am i . . .
but of your ilk ?

i came seeking a resolution
a way of reconciliations
a solution
to that which binds me
to this cyclic expression
they call life
but somehow i know this too
to be a lore foregone
by errant teachings
from those who knew you not
as well

so they resigned themselves
to tell of their surmisings
no surprisings here
for the chastisings of my life
do seem a bit
out of sort
and an incongruous
eclectic superfluous
non symbiotic quixotic
dance of the fools
as does the schools
they teach us in

is that the Sin
that we listen to them
instead of you
somehow
this i think we knew to be true

so here i am
for appearances sake
alone
no working phone
upon which i can reach you
and teach you
how to answer to my calls
which incidentally
i will be doing often
from this point on

and by the way
thank you for this little chat
and please don’t hold
my sarcastic act
against me
when i come to this
Canyon
searching for you
searching for reason
searching for me
and my voice

as i scream


© 13 October 2012 : william s. peters, sr.

No comments: