Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Sacred Kiss


The Sacred Kiss

my lips softly pressed upon hers
and i could feel
her fervency
her urgency
rise to the surface
to meet that of my own

yes,
it has been too long
since either of us
have heard that song
of unbridled passion
play its melodic harmonies
upon our breath
and into our realities

the little men danced
upon my loins
for their time for sleep
was over

yes,
she has uncovered
my secret
the adversity i held within
about my celibate
reclusive ways
and inclinations
have been exposed

and this day
i was exploring
what i secretly dreamed of
during those lonely nights of denial
when my primal urges and i
wrestled with reason
and false convictions

i ask my self
could it be this easy
for me to fall into this pit
whose walls allowed me not
in their Teflon like slipperiness
to grasp any sanctity
no control of my plight

i do not care now
for this excursion
into this realm of promise
of divine bliss
overwhelmed me
as
my lips softly pressed upon hers
for this sacred kiss

(c) 5 October 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: