Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 9, 2012

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she slipped off her shoes
and softly
sweetly
suavely
sensually
sashayed
from out of my dreams
and into my heart

yeah,
she was smooth

she was a cross breed
of Satin and Silk
yeah,
she made me feel
auspiciously a'lacritous
yeah, she turned me on

the way she touched me
cajoled me
to come out of hiding
from that place of
love disconnectedness
where i was residing
hanging out
licking my wounds
of past experiences
and self doubt

she took my fears away
made them disappear
in thin air

i was smitten
and she was hittin’
on all of my
cerebral erogenous zones
as if she knew
my every weakness

and Lawd
was i weak for her
i would be a freak
for her
i would turn
my own damn self out
any day of the week
for her

you see
she knew me
better than i knew my self

now normally
that would be scary
but i did not have time for that
i was too busy
calculating
figuring
deliberating
in my
equivocating
while creating
semi deluded fantasies
of how i could
make her mine . . .
for ever

yeah baby
she was smooth

her very presence
melted my butter

she was the Fresh Hot Biscuit
i had been dreaming of
all my life
and i was ready to
consume her
totally

and the only words
i could now conjure
was

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


© 9 September 2012 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: