Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012



i am strong

i am compassionate

i am anointed

i am endowed

with certain inalienable characteristics

given to me

by the giver of gifts


hands of love have molded me

held me upon its breast

through my restless days

my restless nights

my restless ways


the lips of love

spoke to me

speaks through me

validates me

with every thought

every breath

every heart beat


my male-ness is complete

supplete

replete

and concrete

in the knowing

that i am the fruit

of the sowing

of a sacred seed


when i was in need

there was but one place

of solace

and face God

face myself

in a discerning judgment

that had no condemnation


my joys

my elation

were found in those eyes

that always . . .  all ways

seem to help me realize

that i am so much more

than what i believed


my dreams

that i conceived

were planted

in those nurturing soils of hope

and those divine heartbeats

and tears

drove away

my doubts

my fears

as i marched steadily forward

toward

the harvest


the hand of comfort

that held me

assured me

and even cured me

of much of my own sickness

my wickedness

my mess

still yet grasp

and lift me up

that i may see the possibilities

of what the exponentialness

of me can be


you see,

when i consider life

the joys, the tears

the laughter, the strife

i come to understand

that though i say

i am a man

i am nothing but

an empty shell

who tells stories

of dreamed of glories


for without this gift

from God himself

what would be the point


so today

i pay reverent homage

to not only mine

but to all in kind

when i say

in my best poetic way


Thank You Mother

I Love You

No comments: