Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 26, 2010

i'm going . . .



i’m going

there is a sense i have
beyond what i know
and that is the way
i wish to go

where mind of this world
can not discern
for my spirit of “I”
says ‘i’ have much to learn

so now i must gather
my courage and my trust
and put one Soul foot forward
it’s Heaven or bust

this is my quest
that “i” be fulfilled
for upon this landscape
my blood has been spilled

i’m going . . .


(c) 22 September 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: