Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2010

from my way . . .



from my way . . .

the are so many things that i’ve held on
gee how i wish they all were gone
and all the travail they bring about
the dark seeking fears and inner doubt

the memories of errant ways i’ve been
that i call lessons and they call sin
are residually still altering my road
and still remain a part of the load

i bear as i go seeking my course
and try to confuse me with my source
for i ask for daylight and am given night
as i strive each day to Master my light

at times i’m blinded by what’s in me
at times i’m blinded and can not see
delusions abound within my realm
so many truths to capture the helm

but this is what i’ve come to accept
i’ll follow my drum and not decept
or give my self to what they believe
for a goodness beyond is what i conceive

where joy is mine the order of day
and i am content to travel my way
before me goes the way of my heart
and from this path i shall never part

from my way . . .


(c) 21 September 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: