Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 5, 2013

oh Lorde


oh Lorde

if i should die today
i pray that your name be upon my lips
as i cross over
into my wonderland,
the realm where thou dwells
in thy fullest regality
and sovereignty

i have seen Your face
in the splendor and glory
of life manifest
in all things
a test all men face
in this finite space
where our perspectives rule
for we are of the World

yet as are You
in all Worlds,
those we live in,
dream of
and those we have left behind
so are we

i have tasted the sweetness
the completeness
the repleteness
of your presence
within
and without
and without a doubt
i always knew you were here
with me

i have not always
seen my way clearly
to the path which i dearly dreamt of
that path of that ultimate love
i know belongs to you
to me
and i thank thee
for such a gift
we shall simply call “BE-ing”

i am seeing now
that there is a greater within me
begging to be set free
that i may shine
and lend my light
wherever i may

Yes Lorde,
grant my hearts desire
let me speak thy Name
and profess in the wilderness
for 40 Days by 40 days
into an eternity
that which has always been everlasting

i shall eat thy bread
while fasting from that
which is served to me
by the world of men

i shall sup from the cup
that Holy Chalice
made by thy Hands

and the mere vision of such things
inebriates me
beyond my understanding
for i am euphorically yours

Lorde, whisper to my Soul
that which i seek
and that is but to be in perfect awareness
that I Am as thou Art
for i am You
a creation of your edict
your dream
your Omniessence
for there is no fault in you
and thus my ‘i’

and let my once jaundiced eye see
with an absolute clarity
that which must be
and shall be
beyond the conceptualization of time

speak to me
thy Name

Oh Lorde

© 3 January 2013 : william s. peters, sr.


No comments: