Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

forever . . .perhaps


forever . . .perhaps

it seemed to be a Sun-less Sky
and i asked why
as it greeted me in the morning
the dawning of this New Day

perhaps the Clouds
and the listless gray Skies
had something to teach me
to understand, i vie

i looked at my self
and considered my place
and faced aspects of me
i have forgotten

and clearly, clearly
my own clouds began to part
and the shroud was beginning to lift
as i sifted for my own Sun

there is much to be said
in this introspective headiness
when we circumspect
and inspect our “BE”ing-ness

oh what a mess
a tangled web we have weaved
as we deceived
the best of who we are

some things i had to let go
for they served no purpose
to my path
and my psychic load felt lighter

i no longer had to fight within
do  battle with self
and i gave it to those gray skies
that they may carry them away

forever . . . perhaps


© 12 January 2013 : william s. peters, sr.


www.iaminnerchild.com

No comments: